We have the following positions open:
- Preservation Planner / Architectural Historian
- Wetland Scientists
- Staff-Level Engineer or Scientist - Air Quality Group
- Environmental Planner
- Senior Consultant – Air Quality Group
- Senior Scientist/Project Manager - Ecological Sciences Group
- Project Engineer/Scientist - Acoustics Group
- Senior Consultant - Coastal Sciences Group
- Senior Scientist - Coastal Sciences Group
Epsilon offers the opportunity to participate in a range of challenging, high-profile projects, helping our clients make innovative and forward-thinking improvements to the built environment.
Our team members enjoy regular opportunities for professional growth, a relaxed and flexible work environment, a competitive base salary, 401k plan with a generous company match, profit sharing, an annual performance bonus program, and a full benefits package.
Epsilon Associates, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. We recognize the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.