Epsilon’s senior-level staff are thought leaders in their fields and wired into our clients' and our market needs. Our scientist, planners and engineers are representative of the brightest minds in our fields. Newer staff in the firm learn more quickly because they’re engaged more deeply with those clients and our technical work. They’re not role-players. They’re difference-makers.
Epsilon is seeking to fill the following open positions:
Maynard, MA Office:
- Senior Planner
- Staff Scientist/Engineer - Air Quality Group
- Senior Scientist - Air Quality Group
- Staff Scientist/Engineer - Acoustics Group
- Project Scientist/Engineer - Acoustics Group
- Senior Scientist/Engineer - Acoustics Group
- Senior Environmental/Wetland Scientist
- Wetland Scientist - Entry to Mid Level
- Senior Natural Resource Scientist/Permitting Specialist - Energy Services Group
- Environmental/Wetland Scientist - Energy Services Group
- Project Manager - Natural Resources & Permitting - Energy Services Group
- Project/Senior Scientist - Offshore Wind/Renewable Energy
Albany, New York Office:
- Senior Project/Program Manager - Offshore Wind
- Wetland Scientist
- Senior Environmental Project Manager
Epsilon offers the opportunity to participate in a range of challenging, high-profile projects, helping our clients make innovative and forward-thinking improvements in both natural and built environments.
Our team members enjoy regular opportunities for professional growth, a relaxed and flexible work environment, a competitive base salary, a 401k plan with a generous company match, profit sharing, an annual performance bonus program, and a full benefits package.
Our office is a short drive from eastern and central Massachusetts cities such as Boston, Worcester, Framingham, Fitchburg, and Lowell, accessible from Route 128, Interstate 495, and Route 2. Located in the historic Clock Tower building in Maynard Center, our spacious, renovated workspace at 3 Mill and Main has several on-campus amenities, including a daycare center, gym, and dining options, and is within walking distance to numerous downtown Maynard shops, restaurants, galleries, and outdoor activities, including the Assabet River Rail Trail. Remote options are available for candidates outside the Greater Boston region.
Epsilon Associates is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and veterans, are encouraged to apply. We recognize the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
For a more detailed look into our company, please visit our About Us page.